Wednesday, April 9, 2008

welcome, i suppose.



wouldn't an introduction be lovely here?

my name is Chika. that's no typo, nor a nickname, nor a pseudonym. and yes, i know "chica" means "girl" in Spanish- but, i hope you notice the difference.

hmmm, these things are never easy....

i'm a junior at NYU. I'm Nigerian. i'm from Cleveland, Ohio (216 all day). i love Duke basketball. i love Harry Potter. but enough, you will come to know me in time (that's kind of presumptuous, right? like i'm assuming you even care).

you might be wondering about the title of this blog. OCEA are my initials, but, alas, i don't think you're ready just yet to know what they stand for.

i don't know what i want this blog to be. my thoughts, perhaps. my likes and dislikes. my achievements. discoveries. failures. my life.

we'll see how this turns out.

deuces, darlings.

No comments: